Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy First Birthday, Miss Lydia!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Happy Birthday Baby Girl
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook



After you click on the play button and are taken to a new screen, there is a tiny advance button below the picture to click on and advance through the scrapbook.

3 comments:

Julie Anne said...

She's such a doll! :) And she was actually pretty fun to talk to on the phone. :)

Kathleen said...

She is so cute. I can't believe it has been a year already!

Cherie and Jeff said...

Already?????!!!!!!!!!!!! Where has the year gone??? Well, I will tell you where all the wonder, beauty and freshness of the last year has gone! Into the face and spirit of one Miss Lydia Skinner. She is the best. Please give her hugs from us. And hugs to the boys, as well. WE MISS YOU!!!!! Thanks for your words of encouragement. I will be fine...just needed everyone to know no matter what they are still loved!!! That means all of you!!!
Hugs.