The last year flew by like so many before and we only wish we could have had time and funds to visit and tell each one of you, our dear friends and family, how loved and cherished you all are. Our year, like many others', was full of joys as well as sorrows and struggles. At the risk of seeming superficial we tend to only highlight the positives here. This is our place for optimism and gratitude. After all, "a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down." May you all have a blessed 2011! We love you all and are sending a spoonful your way!
3 comments:
Sara and all...I just looked at your pictures on smile alot or what ever that was...haha. I have so much to say and can't comment on just one...I will say...WOW!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing your memories. We miss your family so much. Love ya lots and bunches. Everyone is sure growing up! Congrats on EVERYTHING!!! Sorry if negative has happened. Message me on facebook if there is ANYTHING I can listen or help with. Hugs alot
Cherie (and Jeff)
Wow! That was really fun to watch. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. And you are as beautiful as ever. We miss and love you guys so much.
Kathleen
Thank you for the update, your family is beautiful. I loved looking at the pictures.
Post a Comment