Here are a few more pictures of Madilyn. Sweet sleeping babe. Such a pretty hat! It's all about accessories. I love that new baby way of sleeping. I'm always a little sad when they have grown out of it.
So cute! She looks so much like you guys! Seeing her makes me so super excited to see mine! I want one to adore! (and change, and cry, and all the other things I know won't be as fun) Thanks for posting again! Are you guys going to get some family pictures done this summer?
3 comments:
So cute! She looks so much like you guys! Seeing her makes me so super excited to see mine! I want one to adore! (and change, and cry, and all the other things I know won't be as fun) Thanks for posting again! Are you guys going to get some family pictures done this summer?
sarah, she's so beautiful. as are all your babies. what a blessed life!
I love the hat and the last picture is so cute as well. That shirt swallows her up. So sweet! Can't wait to meet you, Maddie!!
Post a Comment