Thanks everbody! The boys adore her and Lydia is like second mama. It's like Madilyn has always been a part of us. And I am already envisioning girl nights while to guys are off camping or fishing or whatever. We'll paint our nails and go shopping!
Julie and Liza- JC Penny's took the pictures. They have coupons at their web site that really make it affordable. We had no sitting fee and then 40% off of my order. If I wouldn't have purchased enhanced photos (i.e. black and white) I would have only paid $16.00 for the four sheets I bought. Plus I got a free 8x10. Plus you can download and use all pics they took onto facebook or blogs.
Could tell you more, Julie. We'll have to chat! They have cute stuff for your baby. I love great pictures that don't cost an arm and a leg!
6 comments:
Super Great photos! Where did you get them done?!? So cute! Love it!
So sweet, Sarah. Give Madilyn my love. I can't wait to meet her. Love you.
She is so beautiful and you as well. I'm so happy for you and your family! Do the other kids just love her?
Madilyn is beautiful! I'm so excited that Lydia has a little sister to do sister stuff with. The pictures are amazing.
Thanks everbody! The boys adore her and Lydia is like second mama. It's like Madilyn has always been a part of us. And I am already envisioning girl nights while to guys are off camping or fishing or whatever. We'll paint our nails and go shopping!
Julie and Liza- JC Penny's took the pictures. They have coupons at their web site that really make it affordable. We had no sitting fee and then 40% off of my order. If I wouldn't have purchased enhanced photos (i.e. black and white) I would have only paid $16.00 for the four sheets I bought. Plus I got a free 8x10. Plus you can download and use all pics they took onto facebook or blogs.
Could tell you more, Julie. We'll have to chat! They have cute stuff for your baby. I love great pictures that don't cost an arm and a leg!
Loved the pictures and are so glad all looks well. Hope you are doing great!
Love ya
Jeff and Cherie
Post a Comment